A perspective look at items I feel the need to react to and new ways I can exploit my readers

2.11.2006

AUGH! COOTIES!!

Hey, I'm sick, and miserable. You know how you think that everyone is whiney about being sick but you? Well you're wrong, and now I'm whiney. Ugh, it feels like everything is in slow motion, I have no idea how long it's taking me to type this, but if time is money, which is correct under popular opinion, I'm giving away thousands. You know I read about advertizing on blogs and making money... hmm, exploit readers for monetary value, um, well... ah, LOOK A FUZZY BUNNY!

Anyway I'm going to have my first CONTEST ever. Pretty exciting, I know, and it isn't even your birthday, unless you were born today, what is today? I hate being sick. So the best comment someone writes telling me the secrets to get better quick will win my eternal love and adoration, until I forget what you did and continue to abuse you. WIN MY LOVE!!! I mean there must be some kind of quick-get-better-solution, and I have midterms this week, three of them, and assignments. I can't be sick. No.

End transmission.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pointed out that

Wish I could help ya, but I can't. I have the worlds greatest freakin immune system! Came down with something a few weeks ago at the end of the day. Had the worst night of my life fighting it. Was in perfect shape the next day for classes. So, the only suggestion I have is "Hah!"... Hmm, not really a suggestion... Oh well. Hope you feel better soon. I'll show ya the subs when your feeling better.

12 February, 2006 09:40

 
Blogger Carly pointed out that

Thanks, Jess, especially for Tuesday. And if Chris didn't mock me, I would have introduced him to my good friends, the Propeller Heads, a must have for any half-decent system.

13 February, 2006 12:59

 
Blogger Pizza Princess pointed out that

Hey, I'm a big fan of overloading the cold virus with drugs. Tylenol Cold day and night combo pack, some cough syrup, some throat lozenges (preferrably the kind with benzocaine), and neo-citran at nite. Yep, you'll be doped up, but I usually find it allows me to function.

13 February, 2006 13:41

 
Anonymous Anonymous pointed out that

I got propeller heads last week. I was kind disappointed... Sorry. Rob Dougan on the other hand is a freakin genious! Got lots of Tiesto and Paul van Dyk. But, anywho, get better!

13 February, 2006 15:25

 
Blogger Ty pointed out that

Propeller heads have their moments. Sometimes those moments last too long.

Like 7 minutes too long.

You're not doubt feeling better about your cold right now. I would have suggested infecting as many people as possible with your ailment. That way when you're better, you will have wrought mass destruction upon campus.

Its an evil, albeit temporary, plan.

13 February, 2006 20:18

 
Blogger Carly pointed out that

My plan is to make out with everyone in my classes that I have a midterm in, by tommorrow, thus totally tipping the curve in my favour.

14 February, 2006 11:41

 
Blogger Ty pointed out that

Carly making out with everyone, that would have been funny to see.

Did you go through with it, or did you just glower at everyone and write the exam in coughy silence?

25 February, 2006 18:36

 

Post a Comment

<< Home